Raise your Middle Level SSAT Exam scores with this online practice test. This course covers practice tests for Quantitative, Reading and Verbal sections.
For a Limited Time, get access to this course and several other courses for a single price of FREE!!/month as part of the Practice Unlimited courses. Get access to over 200 practice tests with over 10,000 questions for FREE!
What you’ll get
Practice SSAT tests unlimited times in 3 modes:
- Warm-up Test – A short 5 questions test to help you warm up
- Non-Timed Test – Full length test but not timed, so you can go on your own pace
- Challenge Test – Full length test timed just like the real test
Dynamic Tests: All tests are auto generated from a large collection of question bank. Each attempt of any test is like taking a new practice test with different questions. So, go ahead and practice your way to perfection!
SSAT Exam IntroductionThe SSAT is a standardized test used by admission officers to assess the abilities of students seeking to enroll in an independent school. The SSAT measures the basic verbal, math, and reading skills students need for successful performance in independent schools. 80,000 plus students take the SSAT every year to apply to independent schools. There are two types of SSAT administrations:
- Standard – The Standard SSAT is given on eight designated Saturdays during the academic year at test sites around the world.
- Flex – The Flex SSAT is given to an individual or group on any date other than the eight Standard dates.
- Elementary Level SSAT – For children currently in 3rd and 4th grades who are applying for admission to 4th and 5th grades.
- Middle Level SSAT – For children currently in grades 5-7 who seek admission to grades 6 through 8.
- Upper Level SSAT – For children currently in grades 8-11 who are applying for admission to grades 9 through PG (Post Graduate).
SSAT Tests Summary
|Who can take the test?||Students from grades 3 to 11|
|When is the test conducted?||There are two types of SSAT administrations:
|What is the Format of the test?||All questions are multiple choice|
|What is the medium of the test?||Paper based|
|What are the Topics covered in the test?||
|How long is the test?||Total testing time is 2 hours and 5 minutes for Elementary Level and 3 hours and 5 minutes for Middle and Upper Level.|
Join Accel Learning Classes
For a Limited Time, this course and all the courses listed below are included in the single price of FREE!!/month as part of the Practice Unlimited courses. Get access over 200 practice tests with over 10,000 questions for Free!