Scratch training is offered at two levels – BASIC and ADVANCED.
Each level has 15 sessions – of 1 hour each.
Students will cover the following during the 15 sessions:
- Learn the basics of logic and algorithms
- Learn to build their first computer program
- Learn to make interactive animation
- Learn to make simple games
- Learn to debug a Scratch program
- Learn to add new functions
- Learn to make advanced games (in advanced course only)
- Learn to make specialized Human machine interface (in advanced course only)
- Learn to create their own blocks (in advanced course only)