What you’ll get
Practice Math Olympiads E-Level tests unlimited times in 3 modes:
- Warm-up Test – A short 3 questions test to help you warm up
- Non-Timed Test – Full length test with 5 questions non-timed, so you can go on your own pace
- Challenge Test – Full length test with 5 questions timed just like the real test
Dynamic Tests: All tests are auto generated from a large collection of question bank. Each attempt of any test is like taking a new practice test with different questions. So, go ahead and practice your way to perfection!
Math Olympiads Introduction
Math Olympiads (MOEMS) is a National Level Math Competition program conducted by MOEMS – a non profit organization. The test is designed to:
– stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
– introduce important Mathematical concepts
– teach major strategies for problem solving
– develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
– strengthen Mathematical intuition
– foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
– provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
There are 2 test Levels mapping different grade levels:
- Math Olympiads E-Level – For students in grades 4, 5, and 6.
- Math Olympiads M-Level – For students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
Notice that students in grade 6 can choose either level.
Math Olympiads Summary
|Who can take the test?||The E-Level contests can be taken by students in grade 4, 5 and 6
The M-Level contests can be taken by students in grade 6, 7 and 8
|When is the test conducted?||The MOEMS has 5 rounds. Each round is conducted in the 2nd week of each month starting with the 1st round in November, 2nd in December, 3rd in January, 4th in February and the 5th in March.|
|What is the Format of the test?||All questions are open ended. Students are given a small space in the Answer column to write their answers.|
|What is the medium of the test?||Paper based.|
|What are the Topics covered in the test?||The Math Olympiads are a Math aptitude test. So, it requires students to know multiple math topics and have the ability to combine math concepts.
Typical topics for the MOEMS-E Level include topics from an elementary and middle school mathematics curriculum. Possible topics include but are not limited to: counting and probability, estimation, proportional reasoning, elementary geometry including the Pythagorean Theorem, spatial visualization, everyday applications, and reading and interpreting graphs and tables.
Typical topics for the MOEMS-M Level include topics covered in the E – level plus linear or quadratic functions and equations, coordinate geometry, and other topics traditionally covered in a beginning algebra course.
|How long is the test?||Both MOEMS – E and M Levels have 5 question per round for 30 minutes each.|
Click here to get more information about Math Olympiads.
Join Accel Learning Classes
For a Limited Time, this course and all the courses listed below are included in the single price of FREE!!/month as part of the Practice Unlimited courses. Get access over 200 practice tests with over 10,000 questions for Free!