INSTRUCTOR ASSESTMENT FOR MATH LEVEL
Key features of Instructor grade level assessment for Math are:
- Quizzes are for each grade starting from grade 3 to grade 9.
- Each grade quiz has only 20 questions (randomly generated from a large question bank).
- There is a time limit of 30 minutes for 20 questions.
- You will start with grade 3 quiz and then move to higher grade quizzes.
- You only need to get 50% of questions correct to go from a lower grade quiz of the next grade.
- You can do unlimited attempts for any grade quiz.
- You will not be able to go to a higher-grade quiz until you get at least 50% in the lower grade quiz.
- Try your best to get to the highest grade possible. The more grades you qualify to teach, the more students you can potentially get.